Harbor Court Hotel
US$260
US$185
MysticHotel.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn by the Bay(San Francisco)
US$217
  • Breakfast included
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$235
  • Restaurant
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$304
US$250
  • Room Service
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$511
US$238
US$207
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Kimpton Sir Francis Drake Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$220
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$329
US$278
1,390 results
All reviewsferry buildingview of the baywine hourjapanese restaurant next doorgreat locationrooms are smallfarmers marketview roomcomplimentary winewine receptionmini barboutique hotelthe financial districteach eveninggiants gamef lineunion square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Harbor Court. The hotel is in a great location - walking distance to Market Street, the trams, Embarcadero, and many top restaurants like Boulevard and Coqueta.

The main lobby is very inviting - lots of seating areas, friendly and helpful staff, free bikes, complimentary water. They also set out wine around 5pm, and cookies and milk at 9pm. Really nice added touches that I really appreciated.

This was my first time in SF and experience with boutique hotels. The rooms were tastefully decorated, quiet, clean and comfortable. Smaller than what I'm used to for the price we paid, but that seems to be the norm in SF. Our rate also included complimentary continental breakfast, which was delivered to our room each morning. Wi-Fi was free if you signed up for their loyalty program.

I would absolutey stay here again, and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aymie R
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed at the Harbor Court Hotel for two nights on a business trip. The room was nice, but what really stood out about my stay was the consistently excellent customer service. I needed a document printed out at 9pm? No problem. Someone from the front desk printed it and brought it right to my room. I forgot my tie at home? Chris at the front desk lent me his own personal tie - a brand new, unopened tie, I should add - and let me use it for the two days I was there. If this isn't "above and beyond," I don't know what is. Laura at the front desk was also particularly helpful, deftly fielding my requests and questions. Everyone working at this hotel was super nice and friendly. And did I mention that the hotel provides complimentary freshly baked cookies every night at 9pm, and complimentary coffee in the morning? This was a hotel I was glad to come back to at the end of two longs days, and that I hope to come back to on my next trip to SF.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank AndrewStevenJ
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This hotel was in the perfect location for our weekend in San Francisco, downtown, across from the Embarcadero Ferry Terminal and close to the America's Cup parks. It was also close to the Alcatraz ferry and other sights. The Farmers Market and great food shops in the Terminal are also great.

The hotel offers a lovely evening gathering for wine and light snacks in the Living Room, a gracious touch to unwind before heading out for the evening. Similarly coffee in the morning is very pleasant. Our views of the Bay and the Bay Bridge were super.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MirageLady
Reviewed 22 October 2013

As a former Bay Area resident, I've stayed here many times when visiting family and friends. But my last trip (October) was the best. Each time I enter a room, I'm reminded again that the views of SF Bay and the Bay Bridge are jaw-dropping -- you feel as though you could step out your window and into the water below. Yes, the rooms are tiny -- but who needs extra space when you can lie in bed and watch the nighttime light show on the bridge?

The staff are friendly, gracious, and genuinely helpful -- they really try to make the atmosphere as welcoming as possible. The lobby is comfortable and the wi-fi signal is strong. There's a very relaxed and informal vibe about the place, though the service is still first-rate. And the location is perfect, especially if you like food, people watching, walking, cable cars, or any of the other things that make SF great. It's a short, pleasant walk to the Ferry Building (try Blue Bottle coffee and an Acme cheese roll for breakfast), or to the cable car stop at the foot of Market St., or the farmers' market on Saturdays. And there's a nearby park for dog walking. With those views -- Who could ask for more?

Room Tip: Definitely get a bay view room! And ask for a high floor if you like a quiet room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank 32655Lisa
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We stayed here on the last night of our honeymoon, and really wish we could have been here longer based on how well they took care of us. From the moment we checked in everyone was very friendly. They had upgraded our room to a beautiful view of the Bay Bridge. When we got in the room they had a bottle of champagne, an AMAZING red velvet cupcake, and a box of chocolates waiting on us to help us celebrate. They also called up to the room to make sure everything was all good. Great people!

The location is awesome, so easy to get to from BART, and lots of cool stuff close by. We had sushi next door and it was fantastic.

Have stayed at another Kimpton, the bikes look nicer at this one, although we didn't get a chance to use them.

Only drawback was the room wasn't too big. We didn't care at all, but if your picky about those things good to know.

Overall a great stay, would go back here in a heartbeat. Sign up for their reward programs and you also get a credit to the minibar, which is cool.

Thanks guys!