I was supposed to stay at another holiday inn but the rooms were sold out so that holiday inn booked us at this one. Our company's credit card was on file but they made us put a credit card for incidentals on file which is unacceptable in my book. The lobby is re-done but not the rest of the hotel. Our room was a dump. Maybe the renovations hadn't gotten to our part of the hotel yet. There was also construction going on next door right under my window. I was on the 7th floor but that didn't help. The restaurant at the hotel is way overpriced so we ate outside of the hotel. On the first night the people next to me were having some sort of get together and were very loud. I called the front desk to let them know and in about 10 minutes they simmered down and I was able to sleep. I thought we were on a non smoking floor but the hotel notified us that half of the floor was smoking and half wasn't. Being allergic to smoke this bothered me. Overall I will not willing stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel is a full service hotel located in the San Francisco Performing Arts and Government District. Our hotel location is just steps from City Hall, Orpheum Theater, San Francisco Opera and Ballet, Davies Symphony Hall and Asian Art Museum. Guests at the Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel San Francisco will enjoy our complimentary Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, free HBO, outdoor heated pool and sundeck, fitness center, and on site laundry facilities. Drinks and dining are available at the 50onEighth Restaurant/Lounge. Major Credit Cards are required at check in. Indoor parking offered for $37 plus tax per day if driving in from either the San Francisco SFO or Oakland OAK airports or if traveling through the Bay Area and exploring the California Pacific Coast by car. Antique trolley cars provide convenient transportation to nearby Union Square, Chinatown, Moscone Convention Center, Fisherman s Wharf and Pier 39 attractions. Or catch the subway to the AT&T Ballpark, home to the San Francisco Giants baseball team. With our 100% customer satisfaction, we look forward to welcoming you to the Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel. We hope to be your home away from home each and every time you visit the San Francisco Bay Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Civic Center (San Francisco) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Civic Center (San Francisco) Hotel San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn