We stayed over a Saturday night in SF - got a good deal on this hotel through Expedia, $123 for a nice room on the 18th floor.
Check-in was easy - and after reading other reviews we asked for a room away from the construction. The check-in rep was very nice, even said "welcome back," as apparently we stayed here a few years ago, but I could barely recall that stay.
We arrived about 2 p.m. and the room wasn't ready, but we had already parked in the hotel garage, so we decided to just walk around the neighborhood until the room was prepared. They gave us a 3 p.m. check-out for the 24 hour parking ($45) the next day, which was nice.
Room was very spacious and clean. We especially liked that the whole wall of the room was one huge window with great city lights view once the sun went down. The window actually opened to let in fresh air. King bed was very comfortable. We never heard any noise from other rooms or from the hallways; city street noise was slightly audible, but that's a part of being in the city, isn't it?
Easy walk to many areas .. we took the bus to Pier 39 to meet friends, but easily walked back. We were meeting some other friends for dinner, decided on a restaurant in North beach and walked there and back. Never felt at all uncomfortable in the neighborhoods. The next day we walked to Yerba Buena Gardens and the MOMA, and also wandered along Mission Street toward the Embarcadero and back ... lovely.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton