Stayed at this hotel while attending a literary festival (LitQuake) in San Francisco in October. It was unseasonably hot for San Fran which was weird, but we had a pleasant stay at the hotel. We're diamond members so we had free breakfast buffet every day and that was great-especially if you have children. The hotel itself is pretty standard. Nice, basic rooms and our view was ok-nothing spectacular, but the service was great, check-in and out, completely hassle free and it's a good location in China town. We were able to walk into the italian section and head over to the Embarcadero and other places easily. Big tip-getting anywhere from that hotel requires some prep time if you plan to take a taxi or even hire a car. We had a private car and driver we arranged through the hotel and the guy got lost and we almost didn't make it to our event. Plan ahead and don't expect to walk outside and flag a cab down and get anywhere quickly. It's insane. There is a spa of some sort in the hotel that looked nice, but we didn't have time to check it out. Do not underestimate the fact that this is basically a business hotel, so it's not a luxury property-but, it is a great location and within walking distance to some cool places. Would not say this is a place for romance. Families traveling with a spouse on business, people like us who were there for a quick trip and perfect for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton