With my diamond Hilton HHonors status, I was upgraded to an executive junior suite on the 25th floor with amazing views of Coit tower, Alcatraz, and the bay. The room also had a nice wet bar. I was staying here alone, but it would’ve been a great place to host some friends!
The bathroom was spacious, and came with some additional Peter Thomas Roth products, such as a mending kit, mouthwash, and shoe mitt. The shower was also very nice, with two heads, you had the option of using the rain shower head or the standard head.
As for the common areas, the lobby is unimpressive for a hotel of this size. I was expecting higher ceilings and a more open/airy feel. It could definitely use a face-lift.
The exec lounge on the 26th floor was well stocked. The morning breakfast included hot items (bacon, egg quiche), and the standard assortment of pastries and juices. It wasn’t too crowded, and there was plenty of seating.
Overall, the entire stay was great until my departure. The bell hops, while friendly, aggressively pushed me to take a black town car as opposed to a regular taxi cab. He mentioned, not once, but over 3 times that I should take a black car. Each time, I politely declined, and yet he would still bring it up. He finally hailed me a cab, and when I asked the driver if the hotel had some sort of agreement with the bell hops, he said almost all of the hotels get a kick-back from the limo companies.
Overall, I enjoyed my stay, and will probably be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton