Hilton San Francisco Financial District
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$348
US$222
US$194
US$289
US$243
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Diva(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$191
  • Room Service
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$347
US$272
  • Restaurant
The Orchard Hotel(San Francisco)
US$244
US$238
US$230
US$225
US$553
US$466
  • Restaurant
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$488
US$290
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$259
4,034 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecoit towerfinancial districtbay viewunion squarechinatown and north beachtelegraph hillferry buildinghigh floorfisherman's wharfconvenient locationan upgradefew blocksupon checkvalet parkingmarket streetpublic transportation
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Don't eat at the restaurant, there are far more coffee/breakfast shops around the area that you will find much more cost friendly and delicious. The rooms are satisfactory and quiet. If you get a high enough room the view is amazing. The location is great for walking to the pier, china town, little Italy and Union Square.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This is my go-to hotel for business in SF. Good location and convenient to Embarcadero and business locations. Good restaurant food, quiet rooms. The Asian Won Ton appetizer in the restaurant is terrific.

Room Tip: Ask for a bay view for Coit Tower, Alcatraz and beyond
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stayed here for a few nights while on a business trip. The location is perfect since the hotel is close to the Financial District, the Moscone Center and Chinatown. The host took care of all my needs and recommended some nearby restaurants. I was on the business floor so it was very quiet. The room was clean and well-suited for business traveler. I would have given 5 stars but on one of the days, a hotel staff went looking through my luggage. I'm sure this is common everywhere but at the Hilton, I didn't expect this. (How did I know? I usually set my luggage's zipper at a certain position when I leave the room. I came back and the zipper was moved and my belonging inside the luggage was shuffled.) Nothing was lost... just a little disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank yeulife
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Our room had a great view of San Francisco and the Coit Tower. It was easy to walk to Columbus Street and Chinatown. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. Although I did wish it had a pool.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Old property in need of major renovation. Only positives were location, free wifi, and staff pleasant to deal with. Issues I encountered:

1. Mould on bathroom tiles
2. Super thin walls. I was awaken at 4:50 by my the noise from the adjacent room- guy was on a conf call and i could hear almost every word. Couldn't sleep again.
3. Windows very dirty
4. Slow check in process

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Mesui P, Front Office Manager at Hilton San Francisco Financial District, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

We apologize we were not able to provide you with the quality of room cleanliness that you deserve. This is uncharacteristic of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. I assure you that we are taking appropriate steps to address the issues with the room that you experienced. We thank you for providing this feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly for any futher assistance that you may need. Our team hopes that you will return and stay with us again.