We go to a Hilton quite often and we also did in San Francisco. The hotel is centrally located and you can go to all the major must sees quite easy. The hotel is adjacent to Chinatown. The lobby looks a bit old, but the rooms are OK. The only thing that bothered us were the blinds in the hotel room that you need to open and close with a metal "rope". Closing was OK, but opening was very heavy and difficult.
The check-in staff was very friendly and helpful (compliments). We got an executive room so we also used the executive lounge. In comparison to all other hiltons we stayed in, the beers, wine and liquors were not free during cocktail hour in this executive lounge, but for the rest an OK lounge.
You can use the city bikes next to the hotel to quickly get downtown or any place else in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton