I stayed at the Hilton Financial for work - my SF office is around the corner. The hotel is clean, well run, busy, but large enough to accommodate the traffic. The staff are very friendly, and it's right in the center of town. The view is awesome. I will return.
Most of the rooms appear to have lots of windows. But, I was in room 1225 and it had one window that was kind of off-centered and made the room really, really dark. I assume any floor that has a room number ending in "25" has the same problem.
There were a couple of long black hairs in the bathroom - one on the shower and one on the sink counter. Had I not see those, I would have assumed the room was spotless.
Carpet was clean, rooms was pretty quiet.
I would opt for higher level floors if possible. There is a fair amount of street noise on the narrow street (Washington) when trash is being picked up or deliveries are being unloaded. It wasn't too bad. The higher floors would give an even better view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton