I traveled here with my students (group of 27 people total) and the hotel has too many Indians and not enough chiefs- it's ok.. It's a holiday inn- but for the past 5 days we have reported a monstrous water puddle in the carpeted hallway between 2 of our 9 rooms and no one seems to care or try to clean it up.. One of the rooms had an Ac leak which soaked clothes and they offered a free movie and to launder the clothes- then they turned around and tried to bill us and argue about it. The restaurant was a bit of a rip off- for breakfast for our group they tried to charge us $25 per person for the breakfast buffet- and then made a "deal" for $12.95 per person.. But after my students with our non profit art school started to get their food- the manager came back who quoted me the original price- and said that she would charge us $25 for the 6 adult chaperones.. And the breakfast was $675! Needless to say we never returned to the restaurant.. So location is great- but eh..on management makes promises but little results (again 4 ft water puddle in carpet hallway has been there for the past 4 days).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For business travel or San Francisco, California vacations, Holiday Inn San Francisco Fisherman s Wharf hotel welcomes you to the Bay City. When searching for top San Francisco hotels near Fisherman s Wharf, stay in comfort at our full-service San Francisco lodging. Walk to attractions including Pier 39, Alcatraz, Bay Cruise ferries and Ghirardelli Square. Hop on a cable car outside our hotel to visit Union Square, Financial District, Moscone Convention Center, Chinatown and AT&T Ballpark. After exploring the area, retreat to our San Francisco, California hotel to unwind in a room appointed with high-speed Internet access, in-room games and pay-per-view movies. For dining, enjoy a meal at the 24-hour Denny s or head to our Bristol Bar & Grill for a tantalizing meal and a drink. Additional on-site amenities include: laundry facilities, fitness center, an outdoor heated pool with sundeck and secure parking is available for $43 per day. Reserve your stay at our hotel in San Francisco, CA to be greeted with attentive service and superb accommodations in an unmatched locale. For spectacular savings, book a San Francisco travel package or hotel deal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn