Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$227
US$215
Mystic Hotel(San Francisco)
US$190
US$155
MysticHotel.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn by the Bay(San Francisco)
US$240
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Parc 55 San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$230
  • Bar/Lounge
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$214
US$415
US$307
  • Room Service
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$298
US$259
  • Bar/Lounge
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$247
InterContinental
US$488
US$352
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Sir Francis Drake Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$183
3,977 results
All reviewsmain buildingdenny's restaurantsecond buildinggreat locationbeach streethollywood cafecable carghirardelli squarefishermans wharfwithin walking distancef lineshort walktwo double bedsstayed here for nightsthe golden gate bridgetwo blocksstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2009

In January I booked with e bookers to stay 3 nights at Holiday Inn San Francisco in September. The Cost about $680. The booking page showed a best price guarantee without conditions. I booked but now find that the same hotel room is $408 for 3 nights with various providers. I complained to e bookers who hid behind non cancellation policy and the small print re price guarantee. They blame the hotel, the hotel blames e bookers and says it regularly receives such complaints. Both claim the other is responsible for the non cancellation policy and both say the other sets the price. I am aware the hotel received $639 ie $231 more than they are now selling the room for. Both parties and intercontinental Hotels Guest Services are unhelpful and shift the blame to each other. I accept that prices can rise, but by such an amount is a total 'rip off' . I will certainly never use e bookers again and am now preparing for my first and last stay in a Holiday Inn

Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flyfisher_9
Reviewed 5 August 2009

We arrived at 8pm after our long journey from the UK,check in was swift & very friendly,the room was large,clean & well equipped,we dined on our first night downstairs in the Bristol Bar & Grill,service,food quality & prices were very good,we found the hotel to be very handy for all attractions,our only gripes would be with the traffic noise,the windows are not double glazed,the traffic is pretty well a permanent feature & is rather obtrusive,the other thing was that the bedroom windows only have net curtains meaning that people can see in when you have your lights on,a starnge idea we thought!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank a1snaefell
Reviewed 5 August 2009

Great location to the warf and public transportation. Room was ready at noon when we arrived. Large and very clean room,3 PC;s on the 5th floor with printers. Great staff helpinf with directions and sites to see. Excellent choiceto use as a base to visit the city.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tommygunt
Reviewed 30 July 2009

Booked this hotel through Hotwire. Was excited about all of the good reviews. Overall the hotel was a very good one. I was not happy with the 45 dollar car parking fee. Researching other hotels, I found that they charged around 30 - 35 dollars. The rooms were clean and the beds where very comfortable. I enjoyed using the free Internet. I wasn't to happy with the noise that came from the street. It seemed as though many of the delivery trucks delivered around 11- 12 p.m. Close to the sites and down the street was a great breakfast place. They claim to have the best waffles in the country.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2009

I've stayed at The Fisherman's Wharf Holiday Inn 4 times now and i'd rate it as one of the best Holiday Inns i've used. The hotel is located at the Fisherman's Wharf end of Columbus Avenue in San Francisco's North Beach area. The Wharf itself is a few hundred yards away but the main appeal for me is the North Beach area itself, restaurants, bars and a great atmosphere. I've always been upgraded to the business Level at the hotel, the rooms are large, airy, well furnished and clean. Service is excellent, the reception staff are helpful and friendly. I can recommend this hotel both for quality and location.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple