Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Suites at Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Columbus Motor Inn(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
3,974 results
All reviewsmain buildingdenny's restaurantsecond buildinggreat locationbeach streethollywood cafecable carghirardelli squarefishermans wharfwithin walking distancef lineshort walktwo double bedsstayed here for nightsthe golden gate bridgetwo blocksstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2010

I would say everything about this hotel was average. Our room was neither dirty nor extremely clean. I did see a couple of dark hairs in the bathroom when we first arrived. We checked in at the main building but our room was in the "Beach" building so we had to drag our luggage down the block and across the street. I was also disappointed that we had to wait until after 3pm to check in. The location was great; it was easy to walk to the Marina, Fisherman's Wharf and North Beach. We were glad to have the free Wi Fi as well. This hotel served our purposes, it was reasonably priced on Priceline.com and we weren't planning on hanging out in our hotel room very much anyway. I would recommend this hotel based on the convenient location and reasonable price.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MicKel09
Reviewed 10 August 2010

The hotel was easy to find right on Fisherman's Wharf. We were in San Francisco and did no think this hotel would be so great. Much bigger hotel than I anticipated with full services and amenities (heated outdoor pool, gym coincerge for attractions, gift shop and free wifi). Very clean. Wonderful breakfast and my family loved everything about it.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank JordanaHeather
Reviewed 6 August 2010

On arrival, all things ok! We checked in and found that our rooms were not in the main hotel, that we had booked, with the swimming pool, bars & restaurants; we were down the road; around the corner, cross the busy street, entrance via 'Dennys' ;you had to use your pass key to activate the lift; as this part of holiday inn (just rooms) which were accessible to 'anyone' ; so when you came back at the end of the night it was like a getto, very intimadating, but fortunately we didnt have young children. The rooms were, we thought clean! We had two double rooms booked; one for us and one for our two sons; unfortunately for my husband he chose the bed with 'extras' and was bitten! He is still suffering now, and has visited a Doctor for confirmation that this is what it is!!
San Francisco was cold, windy and drab; you saw the poor beggars climbing into the bins on the street at night to get warm and the police would be getting them out in the morning; the shops were trashy and the people not much better.
All in all we couldnt wait to get away from it.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2010

We booked this hotel for a holiday in SanFrancisco. The initial room allotted was not good but the staff had changed the room on request. Stay was comfortable with good breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2010

Had to travel to San Francisco to care for rental property maintenance. I chose to stay in walking distance of my property which is how I came to stay at this Holiday Inn on Columbus Ave and NorthPoint Street. I was the recipient of a room located just above the loading dock of their Annex building. From 1:00am until 3:30am the hotel received a shipment of supply that included a forklift operator, and crew dismantling the product received. The noise included a blaring radio, ruckus crew, and hammering to get into the crates received. I contacted the front desk at 1:53am, the front desk manager said he'd get security out there but the noise continued for 90 more minutes. In the morning I went to the main buildings front desk where the Manager "James", although quite polite, could not guarantee a room change or a credit back to my account for the disservice.
Upon returning home and contacting Holiday Inn Corporate, I was refused a refund for that nights stay out of 4 nights. I will not be staying at any Holiday Inn anytime soon.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business