Stayed for two nights. I didn't want to spend a lot, but wanted to be in downtown San Francisco. The Hilton it's not, but the room was clean with all the amenities I needed. Continental breakfast was okay - bowl of cereal a some yogurt and a cup of coffee and I was on my way! The manager greeted me and was very welcoming. That initial meeting made the difference for me.
No lounge, no restaurant, but a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer cozy & comfortable rooms right in the heart of the city! Stay in the HAPPENING part of San Francisco at very affordable prices!Fisherman's wharf, Golden Gate, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, ect are just few of the names of fun places near our hotel. Are you on a family vacation? Restaurants, museums, parks and every thing your family needs to stay entertained. Are you on a business trip? Need to relax and unwind after a long day? You are at the perfect place! Trendy hangouts are just around the corner! We offer a single queen and double queen rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your San Francisco Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn San Francisco (Civic Center) Hotel San Francisco
- Vagabond Hotel San Francisco