We went end of January, a bit off-season, to San Francisco.
This hotel is absolutely great value for what you pay.
If you are OK with an middle size room, a bit older building, but well maintained,
then this is a good place for you. Very friendly and helpful staff, simple but OK breakfast,
just great for starting the day.
The location is fabulous!
Walking distance to the Wharf attractions
Bus stop nearby.
Nothing to complain !
We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to S.F.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer cozy & comfortable rooms right in the heart of the city! Stay in the HAPPENING part of San Francisco at very affordable prices!Fisherman's wharf, Golden Gate, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, ect are just few of the names of fun places near our hotel. Are you on a family vacation? Restaurants, museums, parks and every thing your family needs to stay entertained. Are you on a business trip? Need to relax and unwind after a long day? You are at the perfect place! Trendy hangouts are just around the corner! We offer a single queen and double queen rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your San Francisco Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn San Francisco (Civic Center) Hotel San Francisco
- Vagabond Hotel San Francisco