Stayed here on a quick overnight with my husband. They did not inform us at the time of the reservation that there was construction going on all night. It started late at night and didn't stop until daybreak. The noise was complete with jack hammers! If you stay on any of the bottom floors you will definitely hear the street noise as this is a busy area.
Rooms are clean and view is ok, it depends on which side of the building your room is located. Valet parking is expensive.
Very centrally located with Pac Bell Park, Ferry Building and Pier 39 all with a reasonable walking distance. Loads of restuarants and shopping in the area as well. Beautiful lobby area as well. If you don't stay here, at least come in and look at the lobby during the holiday season. You will be amazed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco