I stayed at the Hyatt Regency for a week while working from San Francisco. If you're visiting as a tourist or for work, it's location can't be beat - across from the Embarcadero Ferry Building, on top of the BART Market Street Station, and in the heart of the Financial District. The staff is exceptional and incredibly friendly.
The rooms are comfortable and I spent a lovely morning working from my room on Market Street with the windows open and a nice breeze coming in from the Bay.
The major downside has been that their electronic systems seem to be a huge mess. When I arrived, they only had my reservation for one night and then we found that part of my reservation was held under another person's name. Additionally, my boyfriend's credit card was charged for a night even though he was not with me, I had not booked with his card, and when I visited the front desk they couldn't see that there was a charge to his card associated with my account.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco