The hotel is beautiful, inside and out. The ferry building is across the street and many sites are close by. Instead of paying the $64 a day parking, I suggest parking at Embarcadero 3 for $33 a day. It is across the street. Wifi is $10 a day. (Since I was there for a conference, they waived the fee.) The room was typical size, not small, not huge. Beds were clean and comfortable. The bathroom is pretty small, with a black floor, suppose that's why housekeeping didn't see the yuck that was left from a former occupant. The room had a frig., coffee maker with Starbucks coffee, large flat screen, no blow dryer, (they do have a list of available items you may request if needed). Definitely can hear ALL of the city sounds from the 11th floor. They did host our conference very well! Conference rooms were comfortable, restrooms were clean, food was good, and servers were very nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco