Superb location. However the single pane windows are very good at letting street noise into your room. Room doors actually do a much better job at filtering noise from the atrium.
Breakfast buffet is not worth it. Especially in view of what is around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco