The high floor balcony rooms are nice albeit expensive and a strange layout with tiny bathrooms. And the hotel charges $10 per day for internet access. Great location for ferry building, cable car and trams.
The irony and sad situation is that San Franciscans are famed for championing human rights but have turned a blind eye to the human crisis of serious homelessness in their city, so the area around the hotel has many destitute people on the streets and the CBD stinks of stale urine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco