We had a wonderful experience at the Hyatt! Everyone we encountered was fabulous!! The doormen and valet were so friendly and helpful. A special Thank you to Kinsey and Brendan (I hope I have your names right!) who helped make our stay extra special after a small bump in the beginning :) The location is THE BEST!! We walked across the street to the Ferry Building and walked along the pier. So Wonderful! Relaxing on the balcony watching the boats, just awesome! The room was immaculate and our housekeeper, Emily, was wonderful and so accommodating! We enjoyed dinner in the restaurant and the food was delicious. We will definitely be back!! Get a higher floor with a view of the Bay and ENJOY!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco