We always stay at this place, and continue to like it. Unfortunately, the hotel did not have our usual king suite ready, so they stuck us in a downstairs queen room that was somewhat small and dank.
The hotel lady comped us on the garage as well as giving us a lower price for the room, which was more than fair. Then they gave us a wonderful king suite on the third floor. The hotel has great garage space, which you can go in or out of at any time, and is very near to some of our favorite San Francisco places, including the Presidio. This is a great place in town, and they love pets!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the charming neighborhood that surrounds it, the Laurel Inn is noted for its warm sense of hospitality. Built in 1963, this newly renovated hotel represents a contemporary take on Mid-Century style to create a sophisticated and comfortable interior drenched in rich colors, relaxed textures, and ingenious details. Each spacious guestroom is designed in the style of a studio apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Inn, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Laurel Hotel San Francisco
- Laurel Inn San Francisco
- Laurel San Francisco