I had very bad experience. First, I requested a quiet room and I had very loud music playing from about midnight till 3 am. Then the room itself was a size of a matchbox with windows facing the brick dirty wall, so no day light could penetrate at all, and I felt like being in prison.
I have complained about the noise, but nothing was done to fix it. I will never stay at Abri again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection