When I was hotel searching for our SF trip, I narrowed our search down to 5, including Hotel Abri. So glad I chose them! Based on previous reviews for many hotels, I chose an interior room which is definitely the right move. Street noise was minimal with the windows open and almost non-existent when closed. Our room was nicely appointed and the bathroom updated. Sitting area gave us more room. Very clean. Nice linens and pillows; big towels. The courtyard is not much to look at but who cares...we were gone all day seeing the sights. Staff friendly and accommodating. If I have to find a negative, perhaps the mattress should be flipped, although I had no problem sleeping!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection