I can't say enough good things about the staff at this little boutique hotel. They were extremely helpful and friendly going out of their way to make our stay comfortable. When we wanted to go to a movie, they printed what was showing at nearby theaters and provided directions to each of them. When we needed a happy hour recommendation, they did the same. The hotel does not serve breakfast, but their are so many places nearby, that it's fun to try other locations.
We arrived on a Thursday morning and stayed for three nights. We went to happy hour on Friday night at the restaurant next door. It was very crowded so we took our drinks back to the hotel lobby and drank them in front of the fire while deciding where to go to dinner that evening.
The hotel is small -- small lobby and small rooms. Two computers with internet access available in the hotel lobby for guests. I think there was also access in the rooms, but we didn't bring out laptops, so I didn't pay attention.
The room itself was small but nicely equipped. The hotel is old, but well-maintained. Brown tones dominated the color. Big, flat-screen TV and in-room refrigerator. Standard coffee maker. Bathroom nice with bath and body works toiletries. Not much room for moving around especially with two large suitcases, but we didn't really need it either.
Overall, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection