The Mosser
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$221
US$215
Mystic Hotel(San Francisco)
US$191
US$155
MysticHotel.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn by the Bay(San Francisco)
US$240
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Parc 55 San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$230
  • Bar/Lounge
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$214
US$415
US$307
  • Room Service
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$298
US$259
  • Bar/Lounge
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$247
InterContinental
US$488
US$352
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Sir Francis Drake Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$183
Travelocity
2,404 results
All reviewsshared bathroomprivate bathrooms are smallceiling fangreat locationunion squaremarket streetmoscone centerqueen roombart stationstreet noiseeuropean stylecomplimentary coffeeeach morningpublic transportationcable carheart of san francisco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very small room and pretty noisy. Great price and location...if driving rental car budget for valet at $39. Did not realize the standard room used the community bathroom unless you pay for a private bathroom upgrade. Concierge was very nice!

• Stayed: May 2014
Yvonne O, Director of Sales at The Mosser, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Our property is one of the favorite hotels during the Giant's game and among conventioneers. Thank you so much for staying at the Mosser Hotel and sending us a review.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good price even during the marathon, good customer service from front desk to bell hop concierge, clean rooms friendly staff, great location. Good coffee in the morning and muffins. Close to everything you want in San Fran, F train that will take you around the piers, the trolly, public transit that can take you every where else, all good!
Thanks for everything! And hope to stay there again.

Room Tip: Nice view the higher you go and maybe a bit quieter. Remember your staying downtown it wont be quite outside, the hotel is old and so rooms arnt huge in modern extravagance but clean and nice. Like staying in a movie set of the 1930s, will stay here again for sure.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank allen(Ayan)
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I keep coming back here for work. I started in the single room and have even stayed in the executive suite.

The hotel service has never disappointed me and the rooms have always been cozy.

Staff has been super nice as well!

On my last particular visit, I brought my wife and 3 month old baby. He enjoyed the huge bed and colorful pillows, while my wife enjoyed the view which overlooked the city below towards the direction of the Metreon. (This was the vantage point from the Executive Suite)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jimmy A
Hillary M, Sales Manager at The Mosser, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Jimmy A.,
thank you for such a glowing review! I'm so pleased to hear that you and your family are return customers and enjoy the views and comforts our hotel has to offer. Please feel free to reach out to me directly next time you visit San Francisco to check availability for any future dates, I'm here to help. Thank you again for your kind words and hope to see you sooner than later!

Hillary M.
Sales Manager

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My previous review is rather lengthy so I will keep this short. Honestly, this has to be the best bargain in town. I wish I could remember the guy who checked me in as he went above and beyond. And early check-in, I got to my room only to discover that it was directly opposite the ice machine. If you read my older review, you'll note the noise of this sucker. And, it was the same (same floor too!). So, I asked to be moved, happy to wait for a normal check-in. He found several options and when I returned, was moved just around the corner, and it was a great stay. Room 805 I believe. This was a little roomier as it had a bit of a corner to it, so the sink is out of the way, and there was actually a deep-enough closet.

I don't know how they can offer such low rates, but this is a keeper. Clean, well-staffed, central location... Can't ask for more!

Room Tip: Need quiet? Ask to be located away from the ice machines and service areas. Also, 8th floor facing the back (e.g., Bloomingdale's back entrance) keeps the street noise to a minimum.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The good: great location for shoppers and restaurants, all within walking distance. The Westfield center is a large indoor mall (just around the corner) surrounding Bloomingdales with a few hundred other stores...well worth a visit. The staff is very friendly, especially the cleaning crew! If you're going to park, just do the valet service, as the garage below the hotel has no deal with them and you'll end up spending more money. Breakfast (coffee and muffins) is OK.

The bad: the rooms are very small, barely fits the bed. We came with our 9 month old and we're quite cramped. Not recommended for families. The nightstand is in the perfect spot for cracking one's head when waking up (as my wife did 3 times). The elevator is old and slow...get some exercise and take the stairs whenever possible. If you get a room not at the front of the hotel, make sure it's above the 5th floor, if you want to see anything other than a brick wall out your window.

Room Tip: Upper floors on the outside walls are best for a view of the city. Spend the extra money for the room with a bath.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family