The Mosser
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Zelos San Francisco(San Francisco)
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Zetta San Francisco(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
Axiom Hotel San Francisco(San Francisco)
Hotel Abri(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
The Herbert Hotel(San Francisco)
2,410 results
All reviewsshared bathroomprivate bathrooms are smallceiling fangreat locationunion squaremarket streetmoscone centerqueen roombart stationstreet noiseeuropean stylecomplimentary coffeeeach morningpublic transportationcable carheart of san francisco
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Have stayed here many times for Salesforce. Very convenient and AnnaBells restaurant is great!

Too many times I have seen people at the counter not knowing the room they reserved had a shared bath. Make sure you confirm that.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Ted T
Hillary M, Sales Manager at The Mosser, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Ted T.,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your thoughts. We thank you for your continued business and for your recommendation. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel as well as our restaurant, Annabelle's Bar & Bistro! Feel free to contact me directly if you need me to check availability for any future dates--- hope to see you stay with us again sooner than later.

Best regards,
Hillary M.
Sales Manager

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I liked this hotel. It's old and very European with the shared toilets and all. I was lucky enough to book a room with a private bathroom. The room was cozy and perfect for one. It was pretty loud but acceptable since it's located in the heart of Union Square area. Great shopping nearby too!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Yvonne O, Director of Sales at The Mosser, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you so much for staying at the Mosser Hotel and giving us a nice review.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great wi-fi, friendly staff, very clean, hotel has a lot of character. I would much rather stay here than a standard style hotel AND it was less expensive. The rooms are small, but it was big enough. I enjoyed my stay very much. Very mixed clientele. Cardiogist conference in town so there were several cardiologists and related types as well as several Europeans. I had a great time,

Room Tip: I had a shared bathroom room. I never once had to wait for the bathroom and it was very clean
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying at the Mosser Hotel and for the great review. Hoping that you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We didn't originally plan to stay here. We had a hotel up by the Golden Gate Bridge. However, when we got off the Bart, we wanted to stay downtown. I happened to look up hotels nearby and The Mosser came up with great reviews and great pricing for downtown. When we walked in they helped us get in the room we wanted. The staff here is absolutely wonderful! So attentive and helpful. They were there to wish us a great day when we would go off on our journey and welcomed us back on our way in. The room itself was perfect. They are small, but I never expected a large room in downtown SF. It was perfect for what we needed. And the location was great! So easy to get to wherever we wanted to go. Walking distance within Union Square or jumping on the cable cars to Fisherman's Wharf. Also the Muni and Bart station is right around the corner if you have to go farther away from down town. Overall, the stay here was absolutely perfect! Sometimes we didn't even want to leave our room! So glad we switched and decided to stay here!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Kelslinn18

Thank you for staying at the Mosser Hotel and giving us a great review. Grateful if you could share your great experience at the Mosser Hotel with your friends and family.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

The staff was really nice and as tourist helped us get familiar with the city the local way. The room was very clean and comforting I suggest all visitors to stay at The Mosser. Plus really great pricing for stay in Union square. Thanks again guys!

• Stayed: June 2014