This is an updated and well-located hotel that nicely represents the Starwood collection. We had a very relaxing weekend stay at the Le Meridien, and were completely pleased with the service and amenities. Each member of the hotel staff we interacted with was helpful and friendly. Bags were stored and cabs called with a smile. The concierge was happy to assist with local maps and advice on public transportation. We felt totally taken care of during our stay.
Our room was lovely. It was spacious, nicely appointed and spotless. Decor was modern and attractive. We felt immediately at home and totally comfortable. It was also incredibly quiet. We slept very well. The view was largely of office buildings, but we could also see just a bit of the bay. If view is important to you, a number of rooms should have a full bay view.
The lobby and restaurant areas are attractive and welcoming. On Friday and Saturday nights, the restaurant appeared to be quite popular and there was music and a fun, upbeat vibe.
On the third floor, complimentary coffee and tea are available each morning. The Le Meridien is directly across the street from a Starbucks, so we found ourselves walking over there each morning for a quick coffee and pastry. However, you’re also just a couple of blocks from the Ferry Building, and it’s an easy walk to the wide array of food options offered there. Blue Bottle Coffee! Pepples Donuts! The Le Meridien is also right around the corner from a number of great restaurants, including Michael Mina, Perbacco and Barbacco. We ate very well during our stay.
I would absolutely stay at the Le Meridien again. We had a great experience here and it totally surpassed my expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 100% nonsmoking downtown luxury hotel offering clean, sophisticated style blending Italian marble, Australian lace wood, and modern decor. Elegant and simple in atmosphere, Le Meridien is conveniently located downtown near the Ferry Building Farmer's Market, Chinatown, North Beach, and Union Square. 360 guestrooms include 89 suites offering both city and bay views. Hotel offers 24 hour in-room dining, a restaurant and bar, complimentary exercise facility, and limited town car service. All guestrooms offer sumptuous duvets, CD players, in-room safes, High-speed Internet access, cordless phones, minibars, and movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Meridien San Francisco
- San Francisco Le Meridien
- Park Hyatt San Francisco