I stayed here when I accompanied my husband when he was attending a conference. Due to this big conference in town, the price of the hotel obviously went up, as the hotel was good, but definately overpriced this particular week.
The hotel is conveniently located in the financial district, close to the ferry terminal. The rooms are not overly big, but we were out a lot anyway. The bathroom was OK, although the shower was a bit low for tall people like me, which makes washing my hair always a challenge. Also, I am not a big fan of showercurtains, as this always gives an old fashioned impression.
The hotelservice in general was good; laundry was done quick, roomservice was fast as well, the staff was helpfull and friendly.
The bed was simply heavenly, it was sizeable, and the matrass was just very comfi plus there were several types of pillows to choose from in the room.
Would I stay here again? For the location and the bed definately, but not at this roomrate; for that money, I want to have the wow-experience, and although our stay was good and I feel positive about the hotel, it did not 'wow' me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien San Francisco is a newly renovated luxury upscale hotel located in a prime Financial District location and connected via pedestrian bridge to the businesses, shops, entertainment, theaters and cafés of the dynamic Embarcadero Center. Just steps away are San Francisco’s main leisure attractions such as Chinatown, the Ferry Building, and the California Street cable cars. From our location, enjoy convenient access to AT&T Park, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf. Le Méridien offers a professional staff and superior facilities, including Bar 333 with its lively happy hour and street level vibe as well as Park Grill Restaurant, serving local and sustainable fare for breakfast and lunch. Impeccable service is promised at every turn. The trademark of sophistication, our award-winning Les Clefs d’Or Concierge professionals, will treat you to the highest level of service. Discover San Francisco and Unlock our Destination, book your next stay at Le Meridien San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Meridien San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Meridien San Francisco
- San Francisco Le Meridien
- Park Hyatt San Francisco