The Phoenix is the most unique place in SF that I have ever stayed in. It has a super cool vibe for folks who don't want the typical tourist stay in the city. The nightlife outside the hotel is sketchy but if you want to go somewhere else just take a cab. There is an amazing breakfast place I ate at around the corner called Brenda's and a good Vietnamese deli too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, irreverent, and young-at-heart, The Phoenix Hotel caters to touring bands and travelers with a creative spirit. A 44 room mid-century motor lodge with a lush courtyard and heated outdoor pool. It's an oasis in the heart of San Francisco on the edge of the gritty Tenderloin and three blocks from City Hall. Guests get complimentary wifi, complimentary onsite parking (one car per room) and complimentary passes to the Kabuki Springs and Spa (Monday - Friday). Show casing original sculptures from local artists in the courtyard gardens, and a one of kind mural in the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Phoenix Hotel SF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Hotel, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix Hotel San Francisco
- Phoenix San Francisco