I was in SFO for a conference and this Hotel was walking distance from the conference place in SOMA. While booking it, I was quite skeptical but in the end it turned out a pretty good deal. The hotel itself is very basic and you need to go out for everything. But then you dont pay for any of those frills and get an affordable place to stay in downtown. Nice clean room, breakfast is nothing but then you walk out to Brainwash on Folsom street. And there are good number of restaurants and bars there as well. If I m going on a business trip and have work in SOMA, thats where I am staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the City Center Inn & Suites San Francisco where we are located in the urban quiet Downtown/South of Market, or SOMA, district which is much compared to New York City's Soho district known for eclectic fine dining, popular dance/night clubs, lounges and outlet shopping. Walk to the main Cable Cars station ride them to Union Square - famous shopping area, Westfield/Bloomingdales Mall within walking distance, Chinatown - one of the best in the United States, & Fisherman's Wharf- enjoy renowned dungress crab cakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your City Center Inn & Suites - San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn - Downtown San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Knights Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Knights Inn