San Francisco Marriott Marquis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Mosser(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Hotel Zelos San Francisco(San Francisco)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zetta San Francisco(San Francisco)
View Hotel
W San Francisco(San Francisco)
6,416 results
All reviewsthe view loungem clubthe concierge loungegreat locationunion squareconvention hotelmoscone centertop floorlarge hotelbusy hotelcorner roommarket streetbusiness triplobby barbart stationper daycable car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I recently stayed here several nights for a business conference. The hotel is extremely large with a cool, vibrant bar, Starbucks, concierge lounge and fitness center. I received an upgraded room (a suite with a King bed) given my elite Marriott rewards status. The suite was large and comfortable. I used the fitness center a couple of times. It was very clean. There were plenty of treadmills and eliptical machines. Also, I liked how the weight room was separate. The only thing that could be improved would be more space to do floor, stretch and ab exercises. I had a couple of drinks at the bar. The wine was very good. There were plenty of chairs and TVs to have an enjoyable time.The hotel is close to tons of good restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on a high floor and away from the elevators are more quiet
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I recommend this hotel both for business and holidays. It is a great alternative for the hotels at SF International Airport as the Bart train station is only 100 m away and it takes 20 minutes to get to the airport. A view from Skybar is fantastic. Mobile check-in is not only very convenient and saves time but you might be surprised, as I was, by earlier availability of your room

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I loved this hotel and our high floor suite we were in for a week! Amazing views and gorgeous room. Bathrooms are very small, however. Service was great and the people were very accommodating when we did not originally get the King bed we had requested, and found us on after all. We spent a week here and it is in the perfect location. So many great places to eat and nice in room coffee service. Don't bring a car -- it's $68/night and that added up fast!

Room Tip: Don't bring a car -- parking is $68 per night.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights for a national convention and rate it a great experience. Bell staff super knowledgeable and efficient (Blue Bottle coffee 2 blocks away...), housekeeping VERY good and I'm picky, upgraded room, exceptional concierge service we used 4 times. This staff is professional yet friendly and can meet the needs of a very busy convention hotel. Staff got about 100 guests into taxi efficiently and calmly on a Saturday night. Delicious breakfast buffet. Finally, the upscale bar on 39 can't be missed! 4/5 stars for lobby (quite drab, needs plants, more seating) and more staff at Bin 55.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have stayed at this hotel during several San Francisco visits. It is well located near downtown shopping, transportation (cable cars, street cars, buses and BART) and convention facilities. Much of "typical San Francisco" is within easy walking distance, and the rest can be accessed by public transportation.

The rooms are spacious and well equipped, but I still resent the large hotels charging extra for internet service when small motels give it free.

I was a bit disappointed in the restaurants available within the property as the "grill" closed after lunch and left just the "cocktail lounge" on the lobby floor available for a limited dinner selection. Of course, great San Francisco dining beckons outside the door. Room service is satisfactory.

The cocktail lounge atop this structure offers libations and excellent views.

Parking there is expensive, but then, it's San Francisco.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo