Stayed in a Signature Golden Gate Suite in the tower and it was everything you'd expect from a Fairmont. Service, decor and in-room amenities were top-notch. The Christmas decorations in the lobby were fantastic. My only complaint is that the lobby bar service was a bit slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-renowned, Fairmont San Francisco hotel presents an awe-inspiring picture of historic San Francisco. The grandeur of the hotel coupled with its reputation for impeccable service promises a truly memorable experience. Known for turning moments into memories for leisure and business travelers alike this luxury San Francisco hotel has been host to some of the most influential meetings and events, breathtaking weddings and personalized special occasions of the century. Fairmont San Francisco hotel provides accommodations that are a testament to luxury with 592 individually furnished and decorated guest rooms. The 62 elegant suites offer impressive views of the City and Bay. The hotel combines classic ambience with modern amenities. For business travelers, Fairmont San Francisco hotel accommodations features include a spacious work desk, multi-line telephone with voice-mail and High Speed Internet Access. Each of the hotel's spacious guest rooms and suites have been elegantly updated including flat screen TVs, luxury linen ensembles and pillow top beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Fairmont Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Fairmont