Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Brian S
Singapore, Singapore

Loved it!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 May 2019via mobile
Stayed here for a couple of nights and the experience from A to Z was great! Check in smooth, rooms clean and spacious and the location was great. The staff have been very helpful and friendly throughout, a place to come back.
Date of stay: November 2018
1.2 miles from The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Fitness centre
View more hotels in San Francisco
1,819 results
All reviews club level fortune cookies nob hill one bedroom suite house car beautiful hotel union square car service lobby bar the entire staff an upgrade valet parking the financial district cable car fisherman's wharf rc concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2019 via mobile

The staff at this hotel is amazing, no detail left unattended to, the rooms are spotless, the breakfast at the restaurant was wonderful, the only place I stay in San Francisco, amazing. The attention to every detail is just so pleasing, the valets, bellmen, and check in staff help you from the moment you arrive.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Raleigh2772
Reviewed 9 May 2019

I was incredibly comfortable, not only in my spacious room, but a wonderful bed. I felt very well taken care of from the moment I arrived. I also enjoyed ample gratis water in the room which is a nice touch. I actually arrived and had to run to an appointment so the concierge took care of my bags before I could even check in, which was helpful to me (there was a short line and I would have been late!). Very easy to get a taxi with the helpful doormen. An enjoyable stay. I was there for business but would go back for pleasure.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank rizabiz
Reviewed 8 May 2019

Staying at the Ritz is worth every penny. We were treated like royalty and the staff in every department excelled at there positions. The care given by housekeeping to the concierge exceptional. If you truly want a great guest experience this is the place to be!! Food was exceptional , cocktails cold, great selection overall. I couldnt decide which hotel to stay in and so glad we chose the Ritz because we wanted a great experience and that was delivered in every aspect.

Room tip: Stay on the Concierge floor, totally worth it!
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ladyjag3
Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

Great Hotel and very friendly and attentive staff. The hotel is a little slow at reimbursing the incidental fees however. The food on the premises is amazing. Great big gym on premise but no pool. Rooms are large enough and very well layed out with newer furniture.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 181natt
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

I visited the lounge near the lobby for a refreshing cup of tea one afternoon & to enquire about having a graduation dinner here in the hotel. As usual I had overdressed in warm clothes suitable for the San Francisco gloom & was instead greeted with blue skies & sunshine & so I arrived at the hotel hot & sweaty !
The doorman greeted me warmly & pointed me in the right direction- nothing like an English woman in need of a cup of tea after a walk !
In the lounge I was greeted by the most cheerful lady named Nesiel who not only brought me a pot of earl grey tea with milk but also water peanuts & chocolate covered blueberries. I thought I was in heaven:))
The lounge is beautiful with high ceilings ,a majestic fireplace & a great view of the city . Nesiel checked on me often & was so attentive without being intrusive & when I told her I was looking for a venue for my son’s graduation she introduced me to Imani who so very kindly & professionally showed me the different options for a dinner party . Just excellent service. Thank you .

Trip type: Travelled solo