You cannot fault the location of this hotel .... Right on Fisherman's Wharf... Ok it is a motel and the rooms could so with some serious paint and decor upgrades (just change the colour from yellow) but they are clean they are big some have private balconies which we had... There is free coffee in the reception and the best bit it's free parking!!!!!
It's pricey fir what is is but car safely parked on location a stone throw from the Harbour .... I will come here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wharf Inn is an independent 51 room hotel with 50 guest rooms and 1 Penthouse Suite built in 1959 located in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco's most tourist-friendly neighborhood. We are steps away from Pier 39, cable car terminals and Alcatraz boats. Walk to world-famous restaurants, browse through colorful shops at historic Ghirardelli Square and the Cannery, ride cable cars and street cars to North Beach, Chinatown, and the Union Square shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Inn San Francisco