This is a moderate-priced hotel, at an excellent location. I stayed in this hotel with four other friends . We paid the mini suite that was around $250. For this price, we got two queen beds and a sofa bed. That was the best part, and of course the location. You will be just blocks from Fisherman´s Wharf , Pier 39 or Pier 33 where you have to take the tour to visit Alcatraz.
The room was clean although the service is what you pay for, just fair.
They don´t charge for parking and offer free coffee in the mornings. Right across the street you will have options for breakfast. Also, you can take the BigBus hop on hop off bus in the corner.
A good hotel for those who will stay only for a short time in San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wharf Inn is an independent 51 room hotel with 50 guest rooms and 1 Penthouse Suite built in 1959 located in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco's most tourist-friendly neighborhood. We are steps away from Pier 39, cable car terminals and Alcatraz boats. Walk to world-famous restaurants, browse through colorful shops at historic Ghirardelli Square and the Cannery, ride cable cars and street cars to North Beach, Chinatown, and the Union Square shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Inn San Francisco