The Wharf Inn is located just short one and a half blocks from Fisherman's Wharf, the "F" Trolley Line is across the street and the Powell St. Cable Car Line is two blocks away. The hotel itself may be a little dated but the rooms are clean and nicely furnished. The front desk is manned 24 hours and have been for me, very helpful. Free parking on site which is rare for this area comes in handy. The hotel is under new management and is keeping the same standards as the previous owners. The price of the rooms vary by date but are very reasonable for the Fisherman's Wharf area. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wharf Inn is an independent 51 room hotel with 50 guest rooms and 1 Penthouse Suite built in 1959 located in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco's most tourist-friendly neighborhood. We are steps away from Pier 39, cable car terminals and Alcatraz boats. Walk to world-famous restaurants, browse through colorful shops at historic Ghirardelli Square and the Cannery, ride cable cars and street cars to North Beach, Chinatown, and the Union Square shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Inn San Francisco