Civic Center Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel EPIK(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Red Coach Motor Lodge(San Francisco)
Essex Hotel(San Francisco)
View Hotel
The Monarch Hotel(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Phoenix Hotel SF(San Francisco)
Cova Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Breakfast included
Htl 587(San Francisco)
  • Fitness centre
View Hotel
The Opal San Francisco(San Francisco)
  • Fitness centre
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed in this hotel with my father, who was coming to SF for a medical appointment. I booked the room online for 2, no charge in advance. It was very hectic and stressful trip for us, so appreciated very friendly and helpful staff. When we were checking in we couldnt get the CC thru, they let us stay with a promise we would take care of it next afternoon after we get off the hospital. We had a booking for 2 days, but we decided to go home after first night since we were alreaady done with our business in SF, they didnt even charge us cancelling fee.
The room was ok, I would say it is perfect for people who only need a place to crash out- cant beat it for the price and location.Come on guys, you are in SF there are homeless people EVERYWHERE

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Rico E
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed here for 2 days. Room was extremely large so it felt too empty, had a king size bed nd bathroom was spacious. Located a couple blocks from the main road which we was able to get public transport. The thing is the room had this 'dirty' feel to it which i found uncomfortable

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank chaniquab
Reviewed 20 June 2014

One of my worse hotel experiences. Rooms dirty, no closet. Can hear the drug deals in the halls. booked through hotels.com. Didn't stay =, already paid for multiply nights. Refused to return my money. Avoid! Avoid!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank roger b
Reviewed 18 June 2014

the area of the hotel is really horrible.i never saw so many homeless and street criminals in my life. the hotel gives free parking but when you check-in they give you a notice that the hotel is not responsible if your car will be damaged on the hotel parking.
and our car was damaged and robbed on our first night.the window was broken and our gps navigator was stolen. the location is realy 10 minutes walk fron union square but it is really dangerous. i will never suggest this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Елена Ц
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We checked in. Homeless people and prostitutes everywhere. When my gf went to have a cig, a maid dumped a bucket of dirty mop water on her, then just walked away. I watched multiple homeless people urinate and defecate in the street behind. Was offered crystal meth one night by a colorful gentleman who tried to follow me to my room. Watched 2 prostitutes beat each other up, then get slapped by their pimp. Management was not helpful, and at times there wasn't anyone who spoke English in the staff. All in all, I would high advise you to stay somewhere, anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2013