Spent four days in san fran and was able to do just about everything on foot from this location. (we are in our early 50's) It is literally at the entrance to the Presidio (which is beautiful). Within walking distance of the marina (view of golden gate) then just up a scenic walk to fishermans wharf. If you walk straight up lombardo (and I mean up) you can access the crookedest street. One night we took a cab from fishermans wharf (too much happy hour) and it was only 8.00! Our room was old, bed linens were comfortable but exceptionally clean. New AC/heating had just been installed. Bathroom fan was extremely noisy so we just used the heating light most of the time. Not enough vanity space so I utilized the coffee area for hair/make up. People at the desk were extremely helpful. Continental breakfast was packaged rolls, cereal, milk, juice and coffee. Low water pressure, lots of hot water. Area felt safe even at night. Got a great package deal via travelocity. Well what can I say-definitely not a ritz carlton but I am sure it saved us a lot in transportation. Parking was not an issue on the days we stayed as we did have a rental car-just never used it. Average budget motel-great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our Rooms feature: Free Reliable High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Refrigerator, New Flat Screen LCD TV with Cable and HBO, Alarm Clock with MP3 Player, In-room Coffee, Hairdryer, and free access to a business center with a printer from 7AM to 7PM. We are pet friendly, $20/Pet/Day cleaning fee. We are a 100% non smoking, AAA approved hotel with free limited parking. The Palace of Fine Arts and Exploratorium are just four block's walk away. Our location is especially good for touring the city while remaining quiet. We are near 5 bus lines which can transport you all over the city. The staff here was either born in the city or has lived her long enough to help you navigate the well and not so well known parts of San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge at the Presidio San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco At The Presidio Travelodge Hotel San Francisco
- Travelodge San Francisco
- Travel Lodge San Francisco
- San Francisco Travel Lodge
- San Francisco Travelodge