We have had better hotels with more room but I think the price and the front desk guy makes up for it. If you've got any questions about what to see, where to go, or what to eat, this guy seems to know it all!
the two queen room is a bit tiny and the shower and bathroom could use some upgrading. the beds were very comfy and clean. Tons of tv channels to watch. The breakfast was a bit lacking, but there was plenty to drink.
You can walk to Palace of Fine Arts and Crissy field from the hotel which is pretty good.
Parking is tight, but there always seems to be a spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our Rooms feature: Free Reliable High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Refrigerator, New Flat Screen LCD TV with Cable and HBO, Alarm Clock with MP3 Player, In-room Coffee, Hairdryer, and free access to a business center with a printer from 7AM to 7PM. We are pet friendly, $20/Pet/Day cleaning fee. We are a 100% non smoking, AAA approved hotel with free limited parking. The Palace of Fine Arts and Exploratorium are just four block's walk away. Our location is especially good for touring the city while remaining quiet. We are near 5 bus lines which can transport you all over the city. The staff here was either born in the city or has lived her long enough to help you navigate the well and not so well known parts of San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge at the Presidio San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco At The Presidio Travelodge Hotel San Francisco
- Travelodge San Francisco
- Travel Lodge San Francisco
- San Francisco Travel Lodge
- San Francisco Travelodge