Went to San Francisco with limited knowledge and left with a good idea of how awesome the city is. Each and every staff member I interacted with (shout outs to Bruce and Raymond!) knew what they were talking about, were extremely friendly, and made me smile and laugh. I felt safe and respected. Location is absolutely wonderful - it wasn't in the middle of the bustling city and the craziness of Highway 101 only a short walk away couldn't even be heard from my hotel room. The Presidio is close by, and access to multiple useful bus lines were all within acceptable walking distance. Transportation is huge in San Francisco, and the staff knew what lines to take and how to get around and which was the easiest and fastest for a commute. I was extremely thankful for the staff holding my luggage for a short time before checking in and after checking out as my flights were at odd times compared to check in/out times and I wanted to maximize my exploring time.
The room was clean and the bed acceptable. Outside talking and footsteps could be heard occasionally, however it didn't distract me. Breakfast is minimal, but well stocked for its size. The price is worth the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our Rooms feature: Free Reliable High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Refrigerator, New Flat Screen LCD TV with Cable and HBO, Alarm Clock with MP3 Player, In-room Coffee, Hairdryer, and free access to a business center with a printer from 7AM to 7PM. We are pet friendly, $20/Pet/Day cleaning fee. We are a 100% non smoking, AAA approved hotel with free limited parking. The Palace of Fine Arts and Exploratorium are just four block's walk away. Our location is especially good for touring the city while remaining quiet. We are near 5 bus lines which can transport you all over the city. The staff here was either born in the city or has lived her long enough to help you navigate the well and not so well known parts of San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge at the Presidio San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco At The Presidio Travelodge Hotel San Francisco
- Travelodge San Francisco
- Travel Lodge San Francisco
- San Francisco Travel Lodge
- San Francisco Travelodge