“We went here for dinner...”
Review of Laiola

Ranked #3,888 of 5,663 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Neighbourhood: Marina District
Neighbourhood: Marina District
“We went here for dinner...”
Reviewed 7 March 2009

We went here for dinner and had reservations. I was put off by the tone of the manager when we asked of a table away from the door. We were eventually accommodated, but were put off because we were told that the other tables away from the door were for reservations, but hello, we had reservations too. Aside from that the food was actually very good. maybe finding more experienced servers and help would be beneficial to this place. Definite potential.

San Francisco
“My fave restaurant in Bay Area”
Reviewed 27 August 2008

We discovered this place by accident but what a lucky find, we have been back many times with all our out of town visitors and the food is always amazing - great service aswell.
My favourite is the ricotta - yum!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“California style tapas... fantastic dessert!”
Reviewed 20 April 2008

California style tapas... fantastic dessert!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The atmosphere is nice and the food is good but the reason I'd go back is the chocolate mousse and sea salt dessert...”
Reviewed 18 March 2008

The atmosphere is nice and the food is good but the reason I'd go back is the chocolate mousse and sea salt dessert. It comes with nicely grilled bread and could make a very tasty meal all in itself.

“I love it!”