“Pretty good place”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Marina District
Cross street: Chestnut and Lombard
Transit: 22 Fillmore 30 Stockton Golden Gate Transit buses which run along Lombard Street.
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Went there with some work colleagues and really enjoyed the restaurant, good fresh sushi, nice wines and Sake's. If you are in the marina then you have a good sushi restaurant right on your door step.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Last minute search for a Restaurant on a Thursday with no reservation was unsuccessful at first choice and having passed Yuzu along the way we decided to try it as we had wanted a sushi night during short visit to this city. We were not disappointed. The fish was extremely fresh, the choice of rolls creative, and the service very attentive. Beer selections were good as are sake choices. This place looked to be full of locals, not tourists, which is always a good sign.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We went to Yuza on a Thursday night. Our wait staff was friendly and helpful. We both had the miso soup with a side of brown rice. Very good.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

Our hotel manager told us about this - only a couple of blocks from our hotel. The food was great (I had sukiyaki) my friend had sushi. Very interesting types of rolls. Service was nice. You should definitely get a reservation. We tried to walk in the first night - no luck, then made the reservation for the next night and saw lots of people turned away.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

I'm an amateur of japanese cuisine, including sushi and sashimi, so friends took me to Yuzu during my last visit to SF, and, though generally I'm not a big fan of rolls, at Yuzu I just went crazy for their s! The japanese chef has revisited the 'california roll' and made it a real, noble, specialty. We've had the 'shrimp tempura rolls' (first time I've ever had tempura in a roll, and it's just awesome), the 'rodeo rolls' (spicy and soft), the 'fusion rolls' (which are my favorite!)
I've attached a couple of pictures of the rolls, taken with my IPhone

I've also had yellowtail sashimi (my favorite fish), savoursome.

Yuzu has made me a rolls' enthusiast!