“Delicious Breakfast”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Cross street: Mission Street
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Enjoyed a delicious breakfast - I was surprised to receive a amuse at the start of the service. We also receive a fresh juice beverage as a gift from the kitchen - nice touch.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

I enjoyed the breakfast at this restaurant. However, it was very expensive. I understand you are eating at the St. Regis but is only breakfast. Service was very good. Our waiter was friendly and efficient. Not sure if I would return because of the prices.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

The ambiance and service are great at this hotel restaurant. The menu is appealing and the food prepared very well. It is quiet and you are not rushed. But be prepared for a crazy bill! Coffee $7. Beat salad $16. It added up to $209 (plus tip) for 4 people (no alcohol). The food was fresh and wonderful and I took guests for a special occasion but unless you are on an expense account you might want to pass.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

My wife and I had the Eggs Benedict with truffles and they were outstanding. The hollandaise sauce with truffles and biscuits were scrumptious. At $24 this is worth it! Coffee at $7/cup was a bit much.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

We love eating breakfast here. The orgnic eggs are full of flavor and the brioche is mouth-watering. The restaurant is bright and cheerful and the staff were very attentive, remembering us from prior visits.