“Excellent food with a fantastic view along with gluten free options”
Review of Epic Steak

Epic Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Epic Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 5,693 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Cross street: Harrison and Folsom
Transit: If traveling by MUNI you may take the N-Judah, T-Third, or J-Church lines to the Folsom Station.
Anthem, Arizona
“Excellent food with a fantastic view along with gluten free options”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We couldn't have been happier with the beautiful view and delicious meal. We had a reservation, and they seated us promptly. While they didn't have a separate menu, our server was able to tell me what items on the menu were gluten free or could be prepared gluten free The Julia Childs potatoes are to die for!
I will definitely eat here every time I visit San Francisco.

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Cape Coral, Florida
“Wedding rehearsal dinner at it's best”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Starting with amazing bay views as the sun set and the Bay Bridge light show started up, one might forget that Epic has fantastic food! This was the venue for my son's wedding rehearsal dinner. With wedding party, family and close friends we had a fairly large party. The Staff at Epic did a great job at making everyone feel welcome and well service.

The food was fantastic, service equally as good. The staff was very attentive to our needs and everyone was relaxed and comfortable.

Thanks Epic, you truly are!

San Francisco, California
“San Francisco must”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Amazing views of the bay with an upstairs bar for happy hour and an amazing dining experience downstairs. Started with salad with blackberries and candied pecans to die for... Then oysters and steaks with grilled broccolini ... Great service... We brought our own wine which they corked... An absolute must if you're looking for a fine dining experience

Bend, Oregon
“Great view, decent food”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My wife and I had prime rib, perfectly done. A great bottle of Argentinian Malbec complemented the meal. We were too full to sample dessert. Serve was impeccable, as was the location/view. A bit expensive, but given it's San Francisco and this steakhouse is located in a prime spot, very justifiable.

My only issue was a mandatory 4% charge on the bill for "mandated employer" contributions to employees. Something about mandatory health insurance coverage mandated by the City of San Francisco. I sort of call bullstuff on this one; clearly folks are doing well on $200 meals, both restaurant owner and employees. Where I come from, we build our costs into our prices, not stick our clients with a bullstuff mandatory surcharge.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“What a view!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Tonight was dinner with my daughter and her fiancée. They drove us to the Epic Roasthouse in San Francisco. What a beautiful view of the water and bridge! I hear it is wonderful at night as the bridge lights come on. Could be very romantic! I had the softshell crab & split their salt baked potato with my husband. The crab was coated in a light tempura batter, excellent! Everyone else had a filet, moist tender & cooked to perfection. Wow, one of the best restaurants I have eaten at in a long time. Yum!