“Old west in saipan? I don't think so.”

Country House Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Saipan
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Terrible food, terrible service... Enough said. Avoid! Overpriced and far better places to eat. The Japanese tourist might think it is cool as they can wear a cowboy hat for dinner. Pretty cheesy!

1  Thank G P

Reviewed 22 July 2013

It had been years since I had been to Country House, mainly because I thought it was extremely overpriced and not that great last time I went. I had a customer invite me to go there with them, so I went. The steaks were all pretty expensive, so I ordered the beef stroganhoff, which was still a bit pricey at $12, considering it didn't come with soup, salad or anything else. But when I got the dish, it was absolutely delicious, the beef was actually pieces of grilled steak, so the flavor was awesome. The big drawback here is still service, it's horrible. I had to flag someone down every time I wanted a refill on my water, which wasn't easy to do, because they always seem to be looking somewhere else.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Awesome food, awesomer staff, best of the best service, really good ice tea, and i love their delicious sirloin steak, chicken salad, sea food gratin, pork teriyaki, and so on.. So much great tasting food its so hard to pick just one :) Over all i love it there! I would go back in a heart beat.... <3

Reviewed 7 July 2013

The food was pricey, but wasn't good. The drinks weren't cold. It was too cramped and the service was almost non existant.

Will not go there again.

1  Thank rain671
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Food was ok and service was non existent. We will not go here again. The kids got a can of coke it was not refrigerated it was hot from being out. After we got our food they immediately gave us our check they were done non more service and it was very expensive

2  Thank jakenjacksmom