“Good Food.”

Ranked #15 of 108 Restaurants in Saipan
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We showed up for lunch at 11:00. The waitress came by and told us the chef wasn't ready and it would be around 30 minutes. Later, I discovered they don't open until 11:30. I think they should have just told us that in the first place...So we sat there and waited. The lunch special I chose, pork loin, was tasty. It was a little spendy, but included quite a bit of food. I would suggest opening for lunch at 11:00 and perhaps getting some assistance in the kitchen so that lunch comes out a little faster.

There are newer reviews for Casa Urashima

Reviewed 28 February 2013

I read the reviews and thought this to be a great choice. While visiting our son and daughter-in-law..... We ventured out for dinner. Reservations were needed. We waited for over 15 minutes for the waitress to acknowledge us after being seated. Our dinners were brought to us 45 minutes later AND they only brought one dinner at a time. I mean 1 at a time! My husband was finished his entree before my sons dinner reached the table... And so on. Needless to say we were very disappointed and will not be returning. I thought this was just a bad night but son had a similar experience on another occasion. Wish he had told me ahead of time!

1  Thank Sandy R
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Great local food, good service, awesome atmosphere. Highly recommend visiting here! Our server remembered what we ate from the time before. Great touch!

1  Thank Ashley L
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I like the food at Casa Urashima.
It is not a restaurant on the beach.
In fact, it is a little off the beaten path for tourists; it might be hard to find. get a ride or take a taxi.
The restaurant is a little pricey but the food is good.
The restaurant is a converted house. There are several dining rooms or you can eat out on the porch.
Make sure there is a breeze if you choose to dine outdoors.
i've had one bad experience - one of the worst a diner can have - the waitress did not put my order (lobster0 in and everyone was served but me.
That was my last experience at this restaurant.
it will probably be so unless i'm included in a group of friends that insist on going there.

1  Thank tko1boxing
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Casa Urashima is one of those tucked away jewels that you won't just happen to stumble across. It looks like it is just a house sitting quietly back from the street, but once you get out of your car and start walking toward it, the aroma's coming from the restaurant give it away. There is a wide variety of food to choose from which will satisfy any appetite. The food is always prepared to order, so it's never been sitting around. I've never had a meal there that I wouldn't describe as spectacular!

2  Thank harryblalock