“Best cafe on Saipan!”
Review of Cafe at the Park - CLOSED

Cafe at the Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: "This is a really good cafe serving American type food on an Island that has very few good American type restaurants".
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I was in Saipan for 7 weeks in spring 2013 for work, and I ate at Café at the Park as often as possible while I was there! The food is delicious. There is enough variety on the menu to satisfy a large group of people with different tastes and the food was always very fresh. It is a wonderful place to have a leisurely brunch before site seeing around the WWII Memorial Park or Micro Beach. My personal brunch favorites were the mahi-mahi breakfast hash and the French toast (made with whole wheat bread!).

I also arranged several weeks of catering with Café at the Park to feed groups ranging in size from 8-35 people. I worked directly with Chef Tony who created a personalized menu based on our group's food preferences. Our group loved the catered food from Café at the Park because there was enough variety between each day's meal that it was always good and never repetitive. Chef Tony and the entire staff at Café at the Park were wonderful to work with -- they were on time and provided great service in addition to the yummy food.

2  Thank Kathryn G

Reviewed 24 June 2013

The pizza was great and the salad was fresh. I had the Pizza with salmon and the green salad. I ate breakfast there too. Waffles with fresh bananas was yummy. Their coffee is specially brewed and I had a Vanilla Latte, so good.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

good price good food nice view it's one of the best cafe is awesome! It has a peaceful atmosphere, friendly service, and delicious food. You can choose from a large variety of coffee to sip while you wait for your breakfast. I always make it here whenever i'm in Saipan. The Apple crisp pancakes are a must. Also, free Wifi. and wide selection of lunch and dinner menu with good price !

1  Thank jesse151
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We ate breakfast here 4 mornings in a row on our trip to Saipan (and noticed many other people did this too). We loved the food and had something different each morning. It was reasonable priced, excellent number options to eat...from french toast to eggs benedict to yogurt and fruit. The coffee was great and the atmosphere was relaxing too. We loved starting our day here! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

This cafe is awesome! It has a peaceful atmosphere, friendly service, and delicious food. You can choose from a large variety of coffee to sip while you wait for your breakfast. I always make it here whenever i'm in Saipan. The Apple crisp pancakes are a must. Also, free Wifi.