“Our New Go To Place for Breakfast In Saipan”
Review of Cafe at the Park - CLOSED

Cafe at the Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: "This is a really good cafe serving American type food on an Island that has very few good American type restaurants".
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Had a late breakfast here during a short stay in Saipan. Was recommended by a friend as having good food, large portions at a decent price. All this was true at least for the breakfast entrees. We liked that you could sample several things in one order - had one of several combo plates that came with eggs (cooked your way), choice of starch (potatoes, different breads, plain or garlic rice) and several meats on one plate, plus they added a couple of orange slices which were fresh and sweet and not just a garnish. My entree choice I had eggs over hard, garlic rice, corned beef, spam and bacon. All came out perfectly cooked especially my corned beef which to my surprised came out crispy, where most places its usually soggy. Hubby had the greek omelet (vegetarian) with toast that he said was very good as well. We paired our meals with Cafe Americano's which were freshly brewed ala Starbucks - strong and fresh. Total price $30 including tip. If we didn't already have lunch plans, we definately would have loved to try them for lunch which we hear is also good and judging from the posted specials also reasonbly priced.

1  Thank MYSPIKE

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Initial impression: simple place, nothing fancy to look at. Impression after eating: wow, hidden gem. I ate here twice - once for breakfast, once for lunch - both meals were really well cooked. I enjoyed the mahi mahi lunch special (perfect light seasoning, nicely cooked, very generous portions) and the eggs florentine (omg, tasty); I was happily surprised with the quality and taste of both dishes. I found the waitstaff friendly and overall had two very pleasant experiences.

1  Thank sugarae23
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I visited a friend of mine on the Island. We stumbled upon this place because it was across the American Memorial Park and was recommended by the Hotels concierges. Let me just say WOW!!! I wasn't expecting this quality of food it was awesome. The location is excellent and the prices are great. The food here is wwaayyy better than the Hyatt's restaurant, it reminds me a lot of the Cheesecake Factory but the food here is better.

You have to try the Moco Loco here. I lived in Hawaii for 5 years but this is the best by far.

Here's how I rate this restaurant:

1. The associates here are super friendly and courteous.
2. The prices here are awesome you are definitely getting a value here based on the portions and quality.
3. The Atmosphere here is awesome it reminds me of a cafe in Irvine. There are two parts to this restaurant one is the cafe, get the blended coffee it's better than Starbucks. The Second part is the sit down restaurant; which again reminds me of the Cheesecake Factory.
4. The food is awesome. I ate here 4 times and always had my morning coffee here for a week.

3  Thank James R
Reviewed 30 November 2013

After visiting this place a few times, I realized that the food is not great, it's overpriced, the service is very poor and the coffee is weak. It's a shame, because we keep trying to love this place.

2  Thank KeemaGhee
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Good food at a decent price. Nice view of memorial park and wait staff is friendly. Been there a couple of times. I would reccommend.

1  Thank G P