“that was extremely wonderful!”

and 1 more site!
Saipan World Resort
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Saipan
Where Americas day begins!
“that was extremely wonderful!”
Reviewed 13 May 2007

I recenctly stayed at the Saipan World Resort. I can attest to the fact that it is a complete package. The entertainment in the hotel is great for the family, as well for a romantic couple. The food was great, my business associate and I enjoyed all the food that we ate. The service was great, every time I called for help the wait was very mininal. The price for the service received was absolutely positively worth it.

• Liked — The service.
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank jca_ux

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Korean first
Tinian, Northern Mariana Islands
Reviewed 1 November 2006

My husband and I stayed here on a three day getaway and had a great time. The waterpark was the highlight - of course! - with fun rides and activities for both the kids and grown-ups alike!
When we'd had our fill of riding the roller coasters, we headed up to our room to get ready for dinner by the pool.
When we came back down to the lobby we were greeted by the call of the conch shell and the local islanders as they escorted us down the path to our table for dinner. Dinner was wonderful: lobster, steak, ribs, chicken, salads.... and a fully loaded bar! The local islanders performed a dance show highlighting native dancing from the Pacific - great stuff!
I have no hesitation in recommending this fine resort to anyone travelling to Saipan in the Northern Mariana Islands. The staff are friendly and eager to please, the service is one of a kind, the activities are non-stop and the smiles never stop! True value for money that is guaranteed to make you go back again and again....

• Liked — The friendly and welcoming service
  • Disliked — The beds were a little small.
  • Tips/Secrets — Try the $10 lunch buffet - shouldn't be missed!
  • Stayed June 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
3 Thank kigster76
Saipan, CNMI
Reviewed 24 February 2006

I recently stayed at Saipan World Resort with three friends from Japan, and we had the time of our lives. The hotel looks great from the outside, and it gets even better when you enter. It recently underwent a big renovation, and they built a waterpark next to the restaurant. The restaurant has good food, and it is affordable. The room that we stayed in was clean, but it took the staff forever to get room service to clean our room. We checked in on Thursday night, and out room was not tidied up until Sunday. Of course, the room was nice and clean before we got there. It was our mess that needed to be cleaned up.

Anyway, the waterpark was very fun. My friends and I enjoyed it. There are 4 slides; one of them is a little like a water roller coaster, one just keeps twisting around and around, one leads to a bowl and is called the Human Roulette, and one is just a plain waterslide. There is also a wave pool, which is also very enjoyable. There is a long amazon river, which is a good place to just sit on a floater and relax. If you have kids, they will love the kiddy play area.

The hotel is very promising, and my friends and I only came across two problems. One was that the phone in our room was broken, and the other was mentioned above (cleaning). However, the hotel staff is friendly and acts quickly. As soon as we reported the broken phone, they send someone up to fix it right away.

There is also a great magic show filled with fun tricks.

Overall, my friends and I loved this hotel and we would definitely stay here another time. It's quite expensive (but cheaper compared to other hotels on island...much cheaper), but it is worth the money.

I will post pictures some other time.

• Stayed February 2006