“Good place to grub!!!”

Chili's
Ranked #37 of 91 Restaurants in Del Rio
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped by Chili's to get some grub on a Friday evening. We started of with the queso to accompany our chips and salsa some chicken tortilla soup and buffalo wings. The main course was a chicken, shrimp and prime rib fajita trio, half a rack of baby back ribs and carnitas tacos. For dessert we shared a succulent New York cheesecake. We sat for a while sharing stories of our day at work, school and at home, these stories eventually intertwined within our collective consciousness and before long we had drifted away, as we smiled, laughed and shared our delicious meal!!!

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Always thought one Chili's is any Chili's, I was wrong. It took my server 15 minutes to serve my tea and never got a refill. Food took so long the burger was soggy, bread under the burger was almost completely gone. Server just looked very overwhelmed with no management to help out.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

They were able to set a group of 12 quickly. The food was good. Portions were large almost everyone took some leftovers home.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I had a triple bacon hamburger with avocado, it was very good and very tasty I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Standard Chili's. It was well lit and even though it was a Saturday night we were able to be seated in about 5 minutes. The ribs were good as was my little shrimp. My plate could have been warmer. Service was a little slow, especially on the refill and Bar drinks. There were tons of employees and a few empty tables so I did not understand the slowness. Also we paid at our table with their kiosk, so considering that the servers no longer have to collect money or bring tickets, service was slow.

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!