“Great local coffee spot. ”
Review of Rio Grounds Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rio Grounds Cafe
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great local coffee spot. ”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

We and my brother stooped here for coffee and breakfast. Prices were more than reasonable and the coffee was great and the food, all made to order, was absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend stopping here.

Del Rio, Texas
“Great restaurant, coffeeshop, free wifi, and oh yeah Desserts!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Love to stop and get breakfast or lunch here. They even have live music some evenings. Great soups, sandwiches, paninis, salads, and especially the cupcakes! I feel like I can eat healthier here. They have all the coffee drinks and hand-dipped BlueBell ice cream. Sit and enjoy their free wi-fi, play a board game from the shelf, let the kids work on a puzzle, or relax in their comfy chairs and sofas and read a book. I haven't done one of their cake-decorating classes yet, but it sure looked like fun! Great place for groups to meet.

• Visited July 2013